Denuvo’s Console Games Protection
Detecting cheating in console games
to keep games fair and fun
Denuvo wins 7 Cybersecurity Excellence Awards 2021
When did it get so bad?
Join the fight against cheating (and protect your revenue while doing it!)
Denuvo and Traplight case study:
Working together to secure fair play in mobile games
Securing console games from hackers and cheaters
In fact, Steam set a new 2021 milestone by crossing 25 million concurrent users for the first time. The concurrent user count has been edging ever higher since lockdowns became widespread in March and April, outdoing the record over and over for several weeks.
How Denuvo Anti-Cheat SDK protects game
- Secure online gameplay mechanics that reward offline progress
- Protect sensitive game logic or data
- Easy cross-platform deployment
- Rewarding players with virtual goods for offline progress makes for an engaging gameplay experience, but it leaves your gameplay loop vulnerable to bots, exploits and hacks. Without adequate protection, cheaters and hackers emulate network protocols or exploit jailbroken consoles to fake offline progress, like the game score
- With Denuvo Anti-Cheat SDK, you can keep your virtual economy safe by ensuring offline progress reported by the game clients is secure
Denuvo Anti-Cheat SDK offers various tools like obfuscation, virtualization and pointer encryption, making it easy to hide sensitive information from data-mining and preventing game logic or data from being tampered with.
The Anti-Cheat SDK is cross-platform. Integrate once and ship on different console hardware seamlessly.
Irdeto Cyber Services: taking security one step further
Game piracy is more popular than ever. It’s easier than ever for games to be pirated, which means publishers need a proactive, flexible, and responsive Cyber Services team to protect their game, brand and revenue from evolving threats.
Our dedicated global Cyber Services team includes cyber security and computer forensic analysts with years of law enforcement and legal experience. Our team works hard to:
- Provide actionable insights into threats
- Protect your online brand and revenue
- Enforce copyright IP rights against pirates
- Identify and advise how to address security vulnerabilities
- Offers a 24/7 incident response hotline support and the capability for forensic investigations
Below is a just a small sample of some of the console platforms Denuvo supports:
Let’s talk about how we can help you!
Cybersecurity Excellence Awards Winner – Denuvo Video Game Security 2021
- Best Bot Defense – Denuvo Anti-Cheat
- Best Breach Protection – Denuvo Anti-Tamper
- Best Digital Rights Management (DRM)- Denuvo Anti-Tamper
- Best Client-Side Cybersecurity – Denuvo Anti-Cheat
- Best Data-Centric Security – Denuvo Mobile Telemetry
- Best Cybersecurity Company – Irdeto
- Most Innovative Cybersecurity Company – Irdeto
“Denuvo’s tech team has been extremely professional and proactively made their lightweight and adjustable mobile real time protection work even on the lowest-end Android devices without a noticeable performance hit. Their team has been responsive and has taken action on figuring out solutions and have proactively profiled their solutions’ performance in our builds and in the build pipeline. Denuvo is highly recommended for any F2P multiplayer game developer wishing to avoid cheaters from ruining their game and business.”
Sami Kalliokoski, Co-Founder of Traplight Games