Fleet manager solutions
Flexible modern fleet management software
Managing your organization’s fleet and vehicles is a never expanding need of new responsibilities. As a fleet manager, you must keep everything running and moving smoothly, while balancing costs and operational requirements. That’s no easy task!
As a fleet manager you are the logistics expert on the team. Your responsibilities span from purchasing and maintaining vehicles, to registering and licensing vehicles, to finding ways to save money while maximizing revenue.
You are a highly organized individual with limited extra time on your hands as you try to recruit and train quality drivers into your fleet, maintain detailed vehicle records and discipline drivers when required.
Keystone industrial for fleet managers
We understand your challenges and built Keystone for the way you work. From vehicle to driver management and everything in between. No more manual paperwork, lack of data insights or unable to report on the things that matter. Discover why fleet managers rely on Keystone to get the job done!
Keep your drivers safe
Optimize your fleet
Fleet management software features
From right-sizing your fleet to optimizing the utilization of assets and personnel, you can now easily determine whether to retain, replace, reallocate or remove vehicles and operators from your fleet based upon real usage data and performance.
- Procedure and maintenance checklist enforcement
- Automated inspection points with QR codes
- Impact sensors and battery monitoring
- Maintenance reporting and warranty management
- Keyless vehicle start including from a distance
- Leverage existing employee access cards (NFC, RFID)
- Roles based system determine who can issue and revoke keys
- Safety compliance enforcement
- Operator training certification tracking
- Transparent incident reporting
- Gamify daily work by offering prizes for impact free months
- And more…