We aim to maximize the impact and value of our corporate identity by presenting a consistent and public face that is unique to Irdeto. This site gives guidelines for use of Irdeto’s logo, colors and other brand related assets. If you have a specific question or have a need that is not covered in this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Irdeto logo is our key visual symbol that identifies the company and reinforces its name. It is to be placed on all Irdeto communication materials, internally and externally. It can be used in the ways presented in this section. Questions about any other use should be directed to Creative & Digital Marketing team.
Usage of logo
The Irdeto logo is available for use as follows:
- Full color logo on white background.
- White logo with green blocks on dark background.
- White logo on green and purple background.
There are two options for black and white printing: black-on-white or white-on-black. The blocks in the logo can be either, white on black or light grey (40% black).
Other variations of the logo (or the creation of new logos) are not permitted without permission from the Irdeto Marketing team.
- Do not distort or stretch logo.
- Do not alter the coloration of the logo.
- Do not print logo without the blocks.
- Do not create an outline around the logo.
- Do not alter the position of the blocks.
- Do not place the logo inside a frame.
- Do not print the logo with a drop shadow or any other effect.
The minimum amount of clear space around our corporate logo should always be half the height of the logo. So, if the logo height is 200px, then the clear space around the logo should be 100px. Visually, this can be calculated by ensuring the space around the logo is at least half the height of the tallest letters – “i,” “d” or “t.”