We aim to maximize the impact and value of our corporate identity by presenting a consistent and public face that is unique to Irdeto. This site gives guidelines for use of Irdeto’s logo, colors and other brand related assets. If you have a specific question or have a need that is not covered in this site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Irdeto logo is our key visual symbol that identifies the company and reinforces its name. It is to be placed on all Irdeto communication materials, internally and externally. It can be used in the ways presented in this section. Questions about any other use should be directed to Creative & Digital Marketing team.
Usage of logo
The Irdeto logo is available for use as follows:
- Full color logo on white background.
- White logo with green blocks on dark background.
- White logo on green and purple background.
There are two options for black and white printing: black-on-white or white-on-black. The blocks in the logo can be either, white on black or light grey (40% black).
- Do not distort or stretch logo.
- Do not alter the coloration of the logo.
- Do not print logo without the blocks.
- Do not create an outline around the logo.
- Do not alter the position of the blocks.
- Do not place the logo inside a frame.
- Do not print the logo with a drop shadow or any other effect.